Tidri Hub House
The Tidri Hub House is in Hay Massira, Tagounite, a 15 min walk from Tagounite bus and taxi station. The house works like a hostal and you are a part of keeping the place welcoming for all.
This house is also next door to the private residence of your Sahara Hub hosts Victoria & Brahim and their Moroccan family Aqermim. Here you get unique contact with village life, your kids can play with other kids on the street right outside and you are welcome into our home for tea as good neighbors are in our area.
The Tidri house is a standard, simple Tagounite local house with:
- A roof terrace to hang laundry, chill in the sun
- Simple kitchen with a stove and oven (Tagounite local standard).
- Shared dining, sitting room
- Two separate bedrooms with room for the whole family. We offer mattresses, sheets, pillows and blankets to keep you cozy.
- Moroccan toilet and possibility to take simple bucket showers (you heat the water separately in the kitchen.
- The local routine is to go clean yourself in the local hammam (10 MAD/person). The hammam is open daily from 8 am – 4 pm for women Monday-Wed, Saturday and for men on Thursday and Sunday. The hammam is located 10 min walking from the house.
- Local water accessible in the house but we recommend you buy bottled water or bring a good water filter for any drinking water you want.