Teen Writer’s Meet Up
Calling all storytellers, writers and creators of worlds and characters!
We are excited to bring our Worldschooling teens weekly meetup for anyone aged 13+ who wants to get into writing or enjoys storytelling.
Brought us by our wonderful Worldschooled Teen, Ajay Hayward, you are invited to come to learn and further your writing, as we discuss and swap advice, stories and ideas.
A supportive environment to celebrate your interests and connect with like-minded others.
Need To Bring
- Paper and pencils/pens as this a screen free writing session
Things The Meetup Will Involve:
– Discussion of plans/goals/progress on the member’s writing projects.
– Swapping advice, constructive criticism and feedback
– Writing prompts – A 15-minute session of writing from a chosen prompt.
– Then reading the work out and discussing it.
– A weekly take-home resource for the participants included in the cost of the class, i.e. A comprehensive list of resources online for writers.
– A weekly prompt for them to write, then bring back the next week.
– A moderated WhatsApp/hangouts group for participants to discuss writing outside of the meetup.
|WHEN:||Back in January|
|AGES:||Teens & Mature Preteens passionate about writing|
|PRICE:||€4 per person|
|WHERE:||Almuñécar. Location to be shared upon booking|
|HOW TO RESERVE:||Please Email email@example.com if your preteen or teen is interested in these Meet Ups|