Teen Artist’s Meet Up
Are you an artist, or interested in drawing? Want to connect with other like-minded teens?
Come join this weekly meet up created by wonderful Worldschooling Teen, Ajay Hayward, where participants can discuss art, draw, socialise and flip through sketchbooks if you so desire!
Great for anyone who likes to draw, regardless of skill level!
A supportive environment to celebrate your interests and connect with like-minded others.
Need To Bring
- Art Materials
Things The Meetup Will Involve:
– Drawing/painting in company
– Discussing different types of art
– Swapping advice, constructive criticism and feedback
– Artistic drawing prompts
– A weekly take home resource for participants, i.e. A comprehensive list of resources online for artists.
– A weekly prompt for participants to draw, then bring back the next week.
– A moderated WhatsApp/hangouts group for people to discuss art outside of the meetup.
|WHEN:||New Dates Coming Soon|
|AGES:||Teens & Mature Preteens passionate about Art|
|PRICE:||€4 per person|
|WHERE:||La Herradura. Location to be shared upon booking|
|HOW TO RESERVE:||Please Email email@example.com if your preteen or teen is interested in these Meet Ups|